About the Role
The Java Developer will be involved all aspects of the software development life cycle but specifically contributing to the architecture, planning, design, and implementation of the software. It may also over time include coordinating the activities of other members of the development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Java and J2EE based technologies and Spring/Hibernate, JSP/JSP Tags.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in JTAPI programming.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of Cisco Voice Products.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of CTSA/TR87 Ecma and SIP and other telephony messaging protocols such as ITS VDIS.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of Openfire/XMPP and XEPs.
- Experience with Maven, MVC/SVN/Git.
- Knoweledge of installation, setup and integration with Micosoft Lync.
- Well versed with Test Driven Development as well as agile software development with continuous integration.
- Good Knoweledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Good Knoweledge of Microsoft SQL, MySql, Postgres.
- Knowledge of clustering and load balancing fundamentals.
- Experience of Flash/Flex programming.
- Knowledge of voice drop technologies and Asterisk.
- Knowledge of integration with Cisco Jabber, SiteMinder, AL-LU IMS.
- Experience of dealerboard systems in financial trading environment.
- Experience in building Client-Server based Software Applications in telecom domain and unified messaging systems.
- Team Player with good analytical and communication skills.
To be considered, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org