SENIOR Engineer in London
About the Role
To take a senior role in the software development activities of the product development group. This will include, all aspects of the software development life cycle but specifically contributing to the architecture, planning, design, and implementation of the software. It may also over time include coordinating the activities of other members of the development team.
- Reporting to the development team leader and working with the software development team, QA team, product managers and technical experts within the company to deliver high quality software solutions. You will take a lead role in insuring the software meets its functional, performance and quality goals.
- To work with product managers, architects and other stakeholders in the business to define and refine designs of software solutions.
- To design and develop software primarily in C# on a Windows .NET platform.
- To use your experience to review the work and mentor more junior members of the team, and take ownership of improving team processes.
- To contribute to the design and architecture of the software solutions and use your experience to come up with innovative ways to improve the design of the software.
- To maintain, and support existing Arieso software products.
- A proven track record in all aspects of software development activities within a software development team developing complex commercial software.
- Experience of multiple development environments, technologies and frameworks, 5+ years of software development with at least 2 years developing in C#.
- Experience of working in a Windows environment with both desktop and enterprise.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of Oracle, and SQL highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Mobile telecoms, including knowledge of UMTS and GSM systems highly desirable.
- Used to taking full responsibility of your work and the teams activities including both planning and implementation.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org