Our contact details should you need to contact us are as follows:
Globility (Company No. 04776376)
Capital House, 42 Weston Street,
London SE1 3QD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7100 1498
Information We Collect About You
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this website. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors generally use this website.
- Information that you provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when registering for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Date and information that we may collect under 1 and 2 above includes your name, address, email address and phone number.
Collection of Personal Information
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing and improving our website. In addition, we may use the information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- to provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- to provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- to notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website. Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may share your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- to assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
- that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website (eg analytics and search engine providers).
- if Globility Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (eg business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address or email address provided above.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of a fee (currently £10) which covers our administrative costs.